Eddie has found some pretty good hiding places while keeping tabs on the little miss. Once Eliza realizes that he has changed locations, she will look at me and say "Where's Eddie?" She has great fun running around to find where he is currently hiding.


Eliza is having a GREAT time with our holiday visitor. She always says "Good Morning" and "Good Night" to Eddie. Each morning before we leave the house, she tells Eddie "I good girl."
Thanks Grammy for talking to Santa and asking him to send Eddie to our house. I know that Eliza is going to miss him when January rolls around.
You are most welcome. Santa and I are old friends
ReplyDeletegrammy
Eddie! I love that Eliza's elf is named Eddie. It's an awesome name for an elf.
ReplyDeleteI just love this idea. How fun. What's really interesting (at least I think so) is that I had never heard of this tradition before your post. Then, we were at a party tonight and I saw 2 "Eddie's" sitting on the shelf. He's triplets!
ReplyDelete