Monday, September 21, 2009

Autumn Begins . . .

Even though fall doesn't officially begin until tomorrow, the weather finally cooled off here this weekend, so I couldn't resist dressing Eliza in the precious little outfit her Grandma Sue got for her.




It was so pleasant outside that we decided to have our photo shoot outside. I love that she is so active - but snapping a good picture of this very busy little girl is not as easy as it used to be.


I love her "Pebbles Flinstone" look. Her hair is finally starting to grow and it has a tendency to stick up in the back - it often reminds me of Donald Trump's comb over so I made a pony tail and added the bow. Viola . . .a band new woman!

3 comments:

  1. Eliza is so sweet, as the shirt says. She's also looking very tall. Maybe it's the black, but her legs look very long sitting in that chair.

    Spencer has 3 Halloween shirts already. He'll have to wear one every other day in October to get good use out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love,love the blog's fall look.Grandma Sue has very good taste in fall fashions.Eliza is toooo cute.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the photo shoot. Eliza looks just precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family