Stephen is in love with our new Flip video camera. He spent the entire evening following Eliza around the house, so he could video her. He was able to edit his footage and create this lovely little video. Enjoy!
I LOVE the Flip. Although I haven't attempted any editing. That was awesome! Eliza is so great in the pool--very at ease. I love seeing her adventures.
Stephen wins the award for best post ever.We loved it.I was thrilled to hear her say Mommy,now let's start working on Grammy and Grandaddy. love, Grammy
So Cool!!!!! The girls watched this like ten times... Nicole says she misses Eliza alot.. and is amazed that she went under the water without crying... to be honest so am I... The Flip is awesome..now I have a new toy to nag Adriana for!!
I LOVE the Flip. Although I haven't attempted any editing. That was awesome! Eliza is so great in the pool--very at ease. I love seeing her adventures.
ReplyDeleteStephen wins the award for best post ever.We loved it.I was thrilled to hear her say Mommy,now let's start working on Grammy and Grandaddy.
ReplyDeletelove,
Grammy
So Cool!!!!! The girls watched this like ten times... Nicole says she misses Eliza alot.. and is amazed that she went under the water without crying... to be honest so am I... The Flip is awesome..now I have a new toy to nag Adriana for!!
ReplyDeleteGreat video. Eliza had me smiling throughout the whole thing. She's doing great.
ReplyDelete:)