Sunday, April 26, 2009

Albert the Monkey

Eliza definitely has a favorite toy . . . .Albert the Monkey. Albert was given to Eliza by our sweet friend Tina. Eliza loved Albert immediately and her faces just lights up every time she sees him. Recently I have been letting Eliza take Albert to bed with her. (Albert is only allowed to stay in bed with her until she falls asleep and then I take him out.) Tonight when I went to get Albert, this is what I found . . . .

Is this not the most precious thing you have ever seen?

6 comments:

  1. Totally precious! Norah has an owl that I used to sneak in and take away, but now I just let her have it. She hasn't done anything that cute just yet, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Albert got to spend the night.I love this picture.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! I don't mind you following my blog at all. It just helps to know who's checking it out! She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just read your weenie man comment. You made me laugh loudly...for a long time.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too too cute! I tried to get Spencer to take a "lovey"- a blankie, stuffed animal, etc. but he saw right though my attempts. My arm is his favorite snuggly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family