Aunt Maryellen and Uncle John's Christmas gift was definitely a hit! Eliza still hasn't exactly figured out how to be gentle, but I guess that is just how she shows her love!
P.S. - Sorry for the camera work - it is a little shaky in the beginning.
I'm so happy she likes the glo-worm! But Aunt Maryellen can't take all the credit...John found it in the store and said he thought glo-worms were the beez neez and what about getting one for Miss Eliza. It was a combined effort for the little mamas =).
I'm so happy she likes the glo-worm! But Aunt Maryellen can't take all the credit...John found it in the store and said he thought glo-worms were the beez neez and what about getting one for Miss Eliza. It was a combined effort for the little mamas =).
ReplyDeleteThe video is adorable! We watched it twice!!!