Monday, December 15, 2008

All Dressed Up

Eliza and I had big plans yesterday; we were going to go get her picture taken with Santa. I knew that Sunday would probably be a very popular day for picture taking, so I looked up Santa's hours online and we even got there early. Unfortunately we were not there early enough because by the time we got there the line wrapped around Santa's village twice! I decided that I just couldn't handle standing in line for two hours surrounded by screaming kids - so we left and went to the grocery store. While we were there three different women commented on how cute she looked in her red Christmas dress. We will try again later in the week to get her picture taken with Santa, but I thought everyone might enjoy seeing her all decked out in her fancy dress.


1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute. I have been debating whether or not to do a Santa pic. I figure it will be hugely aggravating, but I will regret not doing it later on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family